About Us - Rainsbrook Cemetery and Crematorium
Rainsbrook Crematorium is a joint venture between Rugby Borough Council and West Northamptonshire Council.
The Crematorium is managed by Rugby Borough Council’s Bereavement Services team on behalf of a joint committee that represents both authorities.
Our dedicated Bereavement Services Team is based at Rainsbrook Cemetery and Crematorium and are happy to help you with any arrangements you may need to make for your Funeral Service or the final resting place of your loved one.
Rainsbrook Cemetery is owned and managed by Rugby Borough Council, along with four other cemeteries in Rugby. These are Watts Lane Cemetery, Clifton Road Cemetery, Whinfield Cemetery and Croop Hill Cemetery. Bereavement Services is also responsible for the maintenance of six closed churchyards:
- St Andrew’s Churchyard, Rugby
- St Margaret’s Church, Wolston
- St John The Baptist Church, Brinklow
- Clifton Burial Ground (only half of the burial ground)
- St Oswald’s Church, Rugby
- St Michael’s Church, Brownsover, Rugby